Technological advancements will continue to change the automotive sector and provide a boost to associated industries. Shift towards electric vehicles will result in providing numerous market opportunities for tubeless tire manufacturers as well. Incentives provided by regional government to buyers as well as manufacturers for their steps towards anti-pollution policies will pave the path for a growing automotive industry. Favourable regulatory policies and incentives provided by regional governments will facilitate numerous opportunities for automotive industry.
Increasing adoption of mobility services will impact new car sales in the personal vehicle segment, while decline is anticipated to be compensated by increase in commercial car sales. Commercial cars undergo wear and tear more rapidly, resulting into shorter product replacement cycles. Furthermore, increasing awareness associated with advantages of tubeless tires over conventional tires will pave the path for the installation of tubeless tires from the aftermarket channel.
Click here to get a sample report (with full table of contents, tables and figures):-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=103
Key Takeaways from Tubeless Tires Market Study
- The global tubeless tires market is anticipated to add 1.8X value by 2030 as compared to 2020.
- Standard technology will account for a major chunk of the market, equivalent to two-third market share.
- The aftermarket sales channel segment is the fastest-growing in the market, owing to rapid growth in demand from emerging economies, especially in India and China.
- APEJ is set to dominate market revenue in 2020, and is expected to be the fastest-growing regional market, gaining 80 BPS in its market share by 2030 over 2020.
- Bias-based tubeless tires are anticipated to lose around 110 BPS during the forecast period.
- As a result of the COVID-19 outbreak, the tubeless tires market experienced -7% growth rate in 2020, with expectations around 6% for 2021. Overall, the market is set to recover by mid-2021.
- Radial tubeless tires will hold around 80% market share over the next ten years.
- Passenger vehicles will account for close to half of the demand for tubeless tires across the world.
- The market in the U.S. is projected to expand at a CAGR above 6% through 2030, while that in the U.K. at close to 8%.
- Germany is set to progress at a CAGR over 6%, while the market in China for tubeless tires is set to expand at nearly 8% over the next ten years.
Prominent Key players of the Tubeless Tires market survey report:
- Bridgestone Corporation
- Michelin North America Inc
- The Goodyear Tyre & Rubber Company
- The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd.
- Madras Rubber Factory Limited
- Apollo Tyres Ltd
- Sumitomo Rubber Industries Ltd
- Continental AG
- Pirelli & C. S.p.A.
- Cheng Shin Rubber Industry Co
- By Product Type
- By Vehicle Type
- Two Wheeler
- By Sales Channel
- By Technology
- Powered and Heated