The global smartwatches market is prognosticated to see expansion on the back of increasing technological development in the smart products industry. Advanced features such as health and fitness tracking could swell the demand in the global smartwatches market.
Convenience is one factor that is expected to create a whole lot of demand in the global smartwatches market. Increasing technological knowledge of consumers about the usability of smart products could improve the demand in the global smartwatches market. Rising penetration of smartphones and disposable income of consumers are foreseen to catapult the global smartwatches market to the next level.
The report studies important companies operating in the
- smartwatches market viz. Fossil Group Inc.
- Fitbit Inc.
- Beijing Xiaomi Technology Co.
- Apple, Inc.
- Alphabet Inc.
- Motorola Mobility Holdings Inc.
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Garmin International, Inc.
Additional Questions Answered
The analysts authoring the report answer critical questions about the global smartwatches market, such as:
- How will North America dominate the global smartwatches market?
- Which type of product will secure a larger share of the global smartwatches market?
- Why will LCD display have a lethargic growth rate but higher revenue share?
- Which operating system will be most preferred for smartwatches?