According to the latest report published by Fact.MR – market research and competitive intelligence provider, the global ethylene vinyl acetate market is expected to reach the valuation of USD 11,374.4 million by the end of 2032 and to grow at a CAGR of 2.4% over the assessment period.
The high demand from footwear and foam industry is to flourish the demand curve in near future. Since it is highly been utilized for manufacturing of outsole and insole. Moreover, significant demand from packaging, agriculture and pharmaceutical end use vertical to provide abundant opportunities to the manufacturers over the assessment period.
Additionally, shifting consumer interest towards sustainable packaging for daily consumer goods products to push the demand in next couple of years. Ethylene vinyl acetate is considered as an environment friendly material which does not utilize chlorine in its manufacturing process. Due to this market scenario and versatile end use application market players are anticipated to surge their production to cater the dynamic demand from end use verticals.
Key Takeaways from Study
- Global ethylene vinyl acetate market is poised to expand at a CAGR of 4% reaching the valuation of USD 11,374.4 million by the end of 2032
- On the basis of type, low density EVA is projected to dominate the global market in terms of revenue generation. This sub-segment is poised to account for 7% of market share by the end of 2032
- Footwear & foam end use industry to generate the valuation of USD 2,827.0 million and to capture around 1/4th of market by the end of 2032
- North America region is likely to be most attractive region and is projected to reach the valuation of USD 3,544.3 million by the end of assessment period
- Packaging end use industry is estimated to generates USD 1,890.5 million of valuation by 2022 and to surpass the mark of USD 2,467.8 million by the end of 2032 at a considerable growth 7% over 2022-2032
- Medium density EVA, by type is likely to account for more than 1/4rd of revenue share is set to create an absolute $ opportunity of USD 599.4 million over the assessment period
- European region is expected to register a CAGR of 1% over the forecast period, to be valued at USD 2,945.3 million by 2032 end
” Growing demand for sustainable packaging solutions to flourish the demand curve of EVA during the assessment period says a Fact.MR analyst
The adoption of collaborative approach with end-use industries has become a popular approach followed by various ethylene vinyl manufacturers in the global market. This approach aids the manufactures to establish a strong consumer base and maintains a demand & supply equilibrium. Moreover, few players have strengthened their consumer base by streamlining their product line as per end-use industry demand.
More Valuable Insights
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global ethylene vinyl acetate market, presenting historical demand data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032. The study divulges essential insights on the market based on type (very low density EVA, low density EVA, medium density EVA, high density EVA ) , by end use industry (footwear & foam, packaging, agriculture, photovoltaic panel, pharmaceuticals, other end-use industries) and across major regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, APAC, and the Middle East & Africa).
About the Chemical & Material Division at Fact.MR
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations of the highly seasoned chemical & materials team at Fact.MR helps clients from across the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repertoire of over thousand reports and 1 million-plus data points, the team has analyzed the prominent end use industries across 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides unmatched end-to-end research and consulting services. Reach out to explore how we can help.