The dioxin analyzer market is poised to grow at a value CAGR of over 3% and is expected to create an absolute dollar opportunity of US$ 102 Mn over the forecast period of 2020-2030. Dioxins and related chemicals are gaining particular attention owing to their toxic nature, and therefore, the sensitive and effective detection of dioxins has become imperative. Further, governments across the world have programs in place to monitor and protect food supply from the contamination of dioxins.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4159
However, the COVID-19 outbreak has retarded the demand for dioxin analyzers due to the unavailability of components because of major supply chain disruptions. Manufacturers have temporarily shut down their plants, and the demand for dioxin analyzers is witnessing a downturn. However, recovery in demand is expected by the end of last quarter of 2020.
Key Takeaways from Dioxin Analyzer Market Study
- Under the impact of COVID-19, the global dioxin analyzer market is estimated to reach a market valuation of US$ 376 Mn by the end of 2030
- By technology, GC-MS/MS dioxin analyzers are projected to expand at a value CAGR of 2.7%, to be valued 2.3X than GC-HRMS by the end of 2020.
- On the basis of end user, the food testing laboratories segment is anticipated to expand 1.1X by 2030-end, to reach a market valuation of US$ 98 Mn.
- Collectively, government institutions and food product companies are foreseen to account for over 75% of the absolute $ opportunity from 2020 and 2030.
- By region, East Asia is expected to emerge as the fastest-growing dioxin analyzer market, and is projected to create an absolute $ opportunity of US$ 20 Mn by the end of 2030.
“Despite the impact of COVID-19, the recovery of the dioxin analyzer market is expected by the end of 2020. Post COVID-19 pandemic, swift growth in food safety and testing is expected to create demand for dioxin analyzers, thereby contributing to the growth of the market,”says a Fact.MR analyst.
Key Segments of Dioxin Analyzer Market
Fact.MR’s study on the dioxin analyzer market offers information divided into three key segments – technology, end user, and region. This report offers comprehensive data and information about important market dynamics and growth parameters associated with these categories.
- GC – MS/MS
- GC – HRMS
- LC – MS/MS
- Food Testing Laboratories
- Government Institutions
- Food Product Companies