According to the latest published research report by Fact.MR, a provider of market research and competitive intelligence, the expected valuation of the global poultry processing equipment market is 5.8 billion for 2032-end, expanding at a CAGR of 4.3% from 2022 to 2032.
Live poultry is processed with the objective of making raw poultry products fit for consumption by human beings. Technological advancements in poultry processing methods are likely to play a pivotal role in the expansion of the global market. Mechanization of the methods used for the manufacturing process has also decreased expenses on labor and helps improve the safety and quality of meat.
There is a wide variety of ingredients, such as fat, protein, and water that are available in meat. Furthermore, meat processing techniques provide assistance to extend the shelf life of different food products. These processes are also helpful to enhance the flavor of food products and improve the preparation process. Ducks, especially chickens, and turkeys are treated with poultry processing equipment. Human beings can easily digest high-protein food. These food items are prepared from the skeletal muscle and contain certain minerals, lipids, phosphorus, vitamins, and amino acids.
Picking and tumbling, boning and skinning, fighting, killing and slaughtering, and other procedures are generally included in poultry processing equipment.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Sales of poultry processing equipment are likely to progress at a CAGR of 4.3% through 2032.
- The chicken segment is expected to increase at a CAGR of 4.6% through 2032.
- Valuation of poultry processing equipment is estimated to reach US$ 5.8 billion by 2032-end.
- The killing & defeathering segment is likely to progress at a CAGR of 5% through 2032.
“Increasing awareness about health concerns along with rising consumption of high protein-rich food around the world is estimated to generate new sales opportunities for poultry processing equipment manufacturers over the coming years,” says a Fact.MR analyst
The market for poultry processing equipment sees leading players’ dominance of market share, strong product portfolio, and strategic decisions being made.
- JBT, on June 3, 2019, announced its acquisition of Prime Equipment Group, Inc. This initiative is helpful for the company to provide high-quality services and products to its consumers.