According to the latest research by Fact.MR., the SoC Test Platform market is projected to grow at more than 8.5% CAGR during the forecast period owing to the growing demand from consumer electronics and IT & telecommunication end use.
Whereas a few decades ago, a system-on-chip was nothing more than a buzzword, it has now become a vital component of the current world of technology and electronics. SoCs have nearly unlimited and incomparable applications in real-time scenarios. They’re in almost all portable electronics, including smartphones, cameras, tablets, and other wireless devices.
Fact.MR, recently published a market report which provides an in-depth analysis of the current and future potential of SoC Test Platform Market.The Market Research Survey highlights the key reasons behind increasing demand of SoC Test Platform . The Market Survey also examines the Global SoC Test Platform Sales for the forecast period 2021- 2031. The report tracks SoC Test Platform market key trends, SoC Test Platform market size and growth opportunities.
To Get In-depth Insights Request for Sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6496
- By Product Type
- Automatic SOC Test Platform
- Semi-Automatic SOC Test Platform
- By Type
- Technology Driven Platform
- Application Driven Platform
- By Application
- Embedded Systems
- Mobile Computing
- Display System
- By End-use Industry Type
- Consumer electronics
- IT and telecommunication
Fact.MR profiled the following key SoC test platform manufacturers in its report: Advantest Corporation, CHROMA ATE Inc., Cohu Inc., Teradyne Inc., Lorlin Test Systems Inc., Roos Instruments, TBSTest, and Xilinx.
These key manufacturers are continuously innovating product designs that meet the current challenges related to component placement in the engine environment.
Some of the recent market developments are:
- Xilinx, in 2020, acquired Germany-based Airrays GmbH. The company recognized US$ 14.1 Mn of goodwill and US$ 18.2 Mn of acquisition-related intangibles from this acquisition. This acquisition is part of the company’s wireless strategy to build end-to-end radio reference designs, allowing it to maximize value in its RFSoC technology.