Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Market Analysis by Drug Class (Prostacyclin & Prostacyclin Analogs, Endothelin Receptor Antagonists, Phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) Inhibitors), by Pipeline Analysis (Early-stage, Late-stage), by Region – Global Forecast 2021-2028
The pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) market is projected to accelerate at a CAGR of 5.4% to reach US$ 13.5 Bn by 2028.
|Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Market Size (2020)||US$ 5.2 Bn|
|Projected Year Value (2028)||US$ 13.5 Bn|
|Global Market Growth Rate (2021-2028)||5.4% CAGR|
|North America Market Share (2022)||35%|
Prominent Key players of the Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) market survey report:
- Gilead Sciences Inc.
- Pfizer, Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Novartis International AG
- Bayer HealthCare
- United Therapeutics Corp
Key Segments Covered in Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Industry Research
Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Market by Drug Class:
- Prostacyclin & Prostacyclin Analogs
- Endothelin Receptor Antagonists (ERAs)
- Phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) Inhibitors
- Soluble Guanylate Cyclase (sGC) Stimulators
Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Market by Pipeline Analysis:
- Early-stage Drug Candidates (Phase I & Phase II)
- Late-stage Drug Candidates (Phase III & Registration Phase)
Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Market by Region:
- North America Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Market
- Europe Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Market
- Asia Pacific Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Market
- Latin America Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Market
- Middle East & Africa Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Market
Key Insights & Findings:
By drug class, prostacyclin and prostacyclin analogues are expected to witness favorable growth over the predicted period. Sales of these drugs are expected to grow exponentially in the future, primarily due to the expected growth of oral prostacyclins.
North America dominated the PAH market in 2020 with a share of over 55.0%. This is due to the support infrastructure for the development and distribution of high quality therapies. In addition, the availability of reimbursement for PAH therapies supports market growth.
The Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period due to its large population base, rapid economic development and improved health care system. In addition, the heavy burden of diseases such as HIV involved in the development of PAHs is driving the growth of this regional market.
The market is integrated and competitive. Due to the high price interdependence, players can enjoy the benefits of high barriers to entry for other companies.
The report covers following Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Market insights and assessment that are helpful for all participants involved in the Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) market:
- Data on recently introduced regulations and their impact on key industries and on demand in Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH)
- Latest industry Analysis on Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Market, with key analysis of market drivers, trends, and influencing factors
- Key trends Analysis of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Market and changing consumer preferences in major industries.
- Changing Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) demand and consumption of diverse products
- Major trends underlining funding by key investors in numerous countries
- New investment opportunities in diverse technology and product or service types