As per a revised analysis by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the global medical case management service market is predicted to rise at a CAGR of 3.2% over the decade. Market revenue is expected to top a valuation of 5.5 Bn by the end of 2031.
Focus on healthcare has grown exponentially and spending has also followed a similar trend. It’s not possible for all patients to have a high spending capacity, and this is where healthcare systems see a major divide for the less privileged population. Medical case management services aid and assist patients with vital support and guidance that is needed.
Click Here To get a Sample Report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=74
Key Segments of Medical Case Management Service Industry Survey
By Mode of Service:
- Web-based Case Management Services
- Telephonic Case Management Services
- Field Case Management Services
- Bilingual Field Case Management Services
- Other Services
By End User:
- Medical Case Management Services for Hospitals
- Medical Case Management Services for Homecare Settings
By Severity of Case:
- Catastrophic Case Medical Management Services
- Chronic Pain Case Medical Management Services
- Independent Medical Examinations
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Medical case management service market revenue estimated to attain a valuation of US$ 5.5 Bn by 2031.
- Industry expected to rise at steady CAGR of 3.2% over next ten years.
- Developed regions such as North America and Europe expected to see substantial rise in adoption of medical case management services.
- Market growth in emerging economies expected to be hindered by lack of awareness.
- Rising healthcare expenditure, increasing instances of diseases, growing complexity of healthcare systems, and ability to reduce healthcare costs are some of the major factors that drive demand for medical case management services.
“Efforts in increasing awareness across emerging economies and less developed regions should prove beneficial for medical case management service providers,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Some of the key providers of medical case management services, such as GENEX Services Inc., EagleOne Case Management Solutions Inc., EK Health Services Inc., Healthcare Solutions Inc., Europ Assistance – Global Corporate Solutions, Precyse Solutions LLC., Axiom Medical Consulting LLC, Managed Medical Review Organization Inc., and Medical Case Management Group., have been profiled in this market study.
- Somatus, in October 2021, was awarded NCQA accreditation for population health as well as case management. Somatus has now become the first-of-its-kind kidney care management provider.
- In July 2021, Remote Medical International announced the launch of its case management services along with the RMI Access Telemedicine service.