A recent study published by Fact.MR reveals that the global cannabidiol (CBD) market will likely reach US $3 Bn in 2021. Long-term prospects project global demand cannabidiol products to surpass US$ 34 Bn by 2031, expanding at a stellar 28% CAGR.
The global cannabidiol market was worth US$ 2.9 Bn in 2020. Demand for cannabidiol (CBD) for health and wellness purposes is strong due to its therapeutic characteristics, which is a major factor driving market growth. Furthermore, increased product acceptance and use as a result of regulatory approvals is likely to promote CBD-infused product production.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4176
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- By 2031, marijuana-based cannabidiol likely to to be worth US$ 30.9 Bn
- Hemp-based CBD to register impressive share, accounting for almost 60% revenue
- CBD processed oil sales to expand fastest by form, surging at around 8% CAGR through 2031
- Therapeutic grade CBD to register maximum sales, capturing nearly 3/5th of global demand
- By application, food & beverage sector accounts for approximately 1 out of 3 sales of CBD products
- Pharmaceutical applications to generate 43% revenue in the global CBD market
- 2 out of 5 CBD sales are expected to happen across the U.S market
- China to emerge as the dominant Asian market, with 89% of its CBD produce being exported
“Documented benefits of hemp and marijuana across patients with complex chronic and infectious ailments is stepping up adoption of CBD products in the pharmaceutical sector, sanctioning regulatory approvals,” says the Fact.MR analyst.
Key Segments Covered in CBD Industry Survey
- Hemp-based CBD
- Marijuana-based CBD
- CBD Processed Oil
- CBD Distillate
- CBD Isolate
- Food Grade CBD
- Therapeutic Grade CBD
- CBD for Food & Beverage
- CBD for Cosmetics & Personal Care
- CBD for Pharmaceuticals
- CBD for Other Applications
- Greenheart CBD, an Irish company, became the first CBD producer to launch a decentralized financial token in March 2021. The token will aid the company’s expansion and provide token holders with cost-effective products.
- With a new CBD nutraceutical to be packaged by ALKM and marketed by USMJ, PAOG hopes to tap into an US $18 billion market opportunity. PAOG is on pace to introduce a CBD Nutraceuticals range of products that will generate income this year, in 2021.
- Likwise, Eurox will be the first to introduce cannabis derivatives made in Germany to the domestic market.