The study on the Global Compact Excavator Market Insights published by Fact.MR is a comprehensive analysis of the key factors that are likely to determine the growth of Compact Excavator Market Insights in the upcoming years. Further, the study dives deep to investigate the micro and macro-economic parameters that are expected to influence the global scenario of the Compact Excavator Market Insights during the forecast period (2021-2031).
Excavation is among the key industrial processes across multiple sectors, from mining to construction and aerospace. With growing population, developed and developing countries are witnessing maximum utilization of physical spaces. As the spaces become more confined, carrying out excavation processes is becoming a challenging tasks. Compact excavators have emerged as the ideal solution for carrying out digging processes in confined spaces. Over the recent past, the trend of miniaturization has fairly treaded the automotive sector. Manufacturers of industrial vehicles are shifting towards creating compact vehicles. This has furnished the manufacturing compact excavators.
Compact Excavator Market Insights Segmentation
- North America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
By Product Type
- Tail Swing
- Zero Tail Swing
6 Forecast Highlights on Global Compact Excavators Market
- Through 2026, the Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region is expected to dominate the global compact excavators market, by accounting for more than 40% share on global sales.
- Europe’s compact excavators market, on the other hand, is poised to expand at a CAGR of 2.8% during the forecast period, becoming the second-most leading market with high growth.
- In 2017 and beyond, a majority of compact excavators sold in the global market will be tail swing. The demand for zero tail swing compact excavators, on the other hand, will gain traction by registering fastest growth in terms of volume.
- By the end of 2026, barely 18 Bn compact excavators sold in the global market will be powered by electric motors. With shortcomings of electric compact excavators in deep excavations, diesel compact excavators will remain predominant in the global market over the forecast period.
- On the basis of operating weight, the 4000-10000 lbs. segment is likely to represent the leading segment in the global compact excavators market.
- By the end of the forecast period, construction will emerge as the largest end-use vertical, followed by mining and forestry & agriculture.
The report has profiled leading players in the global compact excavators market. Companies namely
- Hitachi Construction Machinery
- Deere & Company
- Volvo Construction Equip.
- Yanmar Holdings Co. Ltd.
- Doosan Bobcat Inc.
- Kubota Corp.
- JCB, Inc.
- Nagano Industry Co., Ltd.
- Case Construction Equipment
- KATO Works
- Kobelco Construction Machinery U.S.A Inc.
- Çukurova Ziraat
- Bharat Earth Movers
- Sany Group
- guangxi LiuGong Machinery
- Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science and Technology