The latest research report published by Fact.MR on the Survey of High-flow Nasal Cannula Market is intended to offer reliable data on various key factors shaping the growth curve & outlook of High-flow Nasal Cannula market. This report works as a rich source of information for key entities such as policy makers, end-use industries, investors, and opinion leaders.
The Demand analysis of High-flow Nasal Cannula Market offers a comprehensive analysis of diverse features, demand, product developments, revenue generation, and sales of High-flow Nasal Cannula Market across the globe.
Click Here To get a Sample Report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4777
Key Takeaways of Global High-flow Nasal Cannula Market Study:
- Active Humidifiers are anticipated to account for a major chunk of the global high-flow nasal cannula market (>1/4th). Growing focus on the efficiency of humidified oxygen supply in high-flow nasal cannula therapy shall drive innovations in the components segment. This is anticipated to leverage the market.
- By application, active respiratory failure shall leverage the high-flow nasal cannula market. The specific advantages offered by the high-flow nasal cannula market coupled with growing acceptance among patients are key growth drivers. The segment is poised to hold three-tenth of the high-flow nasal cannula market.
- The Sleep Apnea segment is the second-most lucrative in the global high-flow nasal cannula market. The segment shall grow impressively at a CAGR of 13.5% during the forecast period.
- By region, North America shall dominate the global high-flow nasal cannula market. Adoption of Non-invasive ventilation (NIV) and continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) procedures is anticipated to augment the high-flow nasal cannula market. The region shall capture more than two-fifth of the overall market.
- Asia-Pacific shows lucrative growth opportunity. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 13.2%, capturing more than one-fifth of the market. Rising population and the consequent prevalence of respiratory disorders is projected to boost the Asia-Pacific high-flow nasal cannula market.
“The global high-flow nasal cannula market demonstrates lucrative growth prospects. The increasing prevalence of respiratory disorders has prompted major manufacturers to invest in technological advancements to cater to the burgeoning demand,” concludes a Fact.MR analyst.
High-flow Nasal Cannula Market Segmentation
Fact.MR has studied the high-flow nasal cannula market with detailed segmentation on the basis of component, application, end-user and key regions.
By Component :
- Air/Oxygen Blend
- Air Humidifier
- Single Heated Tube
- Nasal Cannula
- Other Consumables
By Application :
- Acute Respiratory Failure
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Carbon Monoxide Toxicity
- Sleep Apnea
- Other Applications
By End-user :
- Long-term Care Centers
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Other End-users
Key Regions :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Technological Enhancement to Remain Key Premise for Market Expansion:
The global high-flow nasal cannula market is fragmented. The key companies are Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited, BD/CareFusion, ResMed Inc., and Telefax incorporated. These players consistently innovate their product portfolios by virtue of technological advancements to acquire market presence.
Fisher & Paykel is a leading player in the global high-flow nasal cannula market. Its flagship products include F&P 950 Humidifier, Optiflow High-flow System and the AIRVO 2. Other products include OptiFlowTM Nasal High, F&P Brevida Masks and the F&P SimplusTM Full Face Masks.
ResMed, Inc. is another market leader in the respiratory therapy market. It offers a strong product portfolio for the treatment of sleep apnea and non-invasive ventilation. Its flagship products include AirView, myAir and ClimateLine MAX for the treatment and management of sleep apnea and respiratory disorders.