A comprehensive estimate of the Flow Cytometry market has been provided through an optimistic scenario as well as a conservative scenario, taking into account the Sales of Flow Cytometry during the forecast period. Price point comparison by region with the global average price is also considered in the study. This report works as a rich source of information for key entities such as policy makers, end-use industries, investors, and opinion leaders.
Click Here To get a Sample Report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4633
Key Segments Covered
- Cell-based Flow Cytometry
- Bead-based Flow Cytometry
Products & Services
- Flow Cytometry Reagents & Consumables
- Flow Cytometry Instruments
- Flow Cytometry Software
- Flow Cytometry Services
- Flow Cytometry for Pharmaceutical & Drug Discovery
- Flow Cytometry for Diagnostics
- Flow Cytometry for Other Applications
- Flow Cytometry for Hospitals & Diagnostic Labs
- Flow Cytometry for Academic & Research Institutions
- Flow Cytometry for Other End Users
Prominent Flow Cytometry providers are reliant on partnerships, collaborations, acquisitions, and new software launches so as to stay afloat in the global market. Constant innovations to ensure a seamless client-customer relationship are the main focus of prominent market players.
- In April 2020, Merck, a leading science and technology company, launched its new CellStream™ benchtop flow cytometry system, a compact, customizable flow cytometer that uses a camera for detection. Its unique optics system and design provide researchers with unparalleled sensitivity and flexibility when analyzing cells and submicron particles.
- In July 2021, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. TMO recently announced the launch of Thermo Scientific Phenom Pharos G2 Desktop Field Emission Gun — Scanning Electron Microscope (FEG-SEM). The instrument is designed to accelerate access to advanced nanomaterial research capabilities.
- The Phenom Pharos G2 advances nanomaterial research by delivering high resolutions and a broad acceleration voltage range, all in a desktop system that can fit within a lab or office.