The study on the Global Ductile Iron Pipes Market Insights published by Fact.MR is a comprehensive analysis of the key factors that are likely to determine the growth of Ductile Iron Pipes Market Insights in the upcoming years. Further, the study dives deep to investigate the micro and macro-economic parameters that are expected to influence the global scenario of the Ductile Iron Pipes Market Insights during the forecast period (2021-2031).
The report examines the current trends, growth opportunities, restraints, and market drivers that are projected to influence the overall dynamics of the Ductile Iron Pipes Market Insights in the assessment period.
Request Sample https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4182
Key Points Covered in Ductile Iron Pipes Market Survey:
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2016-2031)
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Brand Share and Market Share Analysis
- Key Product Innovations and Regulatory Climate
- COVID-19 Impact on Ductile Iron Pipes and How to Navigate
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
Key Market Segments Covered in Ductile Iron Pipes Industry Analysis
- DN 80 – DN 300 Ductile Iron Pipes
- DN 350 – DN 600 Ductile Iron Pipes
- DN 700 – DN 1000 Ductile Iron Pipes
- DN 1200 – DN 2000 Ductile Iron Pipes
- DN 2000 & Above Ductile Iron Pipes
- Ductile Iron Pipes for Potable Water Distribution
- Ductile Iron Pipes for Sewage & Wastewater
- Ductile Iron Pipes for Irrigation
- Ductile Iron Pipes for Mining
- Centrifugal DI Pipes
By External Protection
- Zn/Zn-Al + Bitumen/Epoxy Ductile Iron Pipes
- PE Ductile Iron Pipes
- PU Ductile Iron Pipes
- Ceramic Epoxy Ductile Iron Pipes
- Electrosteel DI Pipes
By Sales Channel
- Direct Sales of Ductile Iron Pipes
- Indirect Sales of Ductile Iron Pipes
Majority of companies have focused on product launches and expanding their manufacturing units in developing regions. Strategies include innovation, collaborations with key players, partnerships, strategic alliances, and strengthening of regional and global distribution networks.
Some of the key developments are:
- In 2021, Jindal SAW Ltd accepted to supply ductile iron pipes for 3 projects of Etihad Water & Electricity in Northern Emirates, which is divided to 43.5 km, 17.7 km and 42 Km. Supply of Dip has begun in April 2021. Along with the existing project, company also agreed to support all upcoming U.A.E. projects as well.
- On April 3, 2019, Saint Gobain PAM has decided to sell its loss making unit “Pont a mousson” positioned in France to a Chinese ductile iron pipes giant Xingxiang.
- In August 2019, Tata Metaliks has announced its plan to double its production capacity of ductile iron pipes. This would be in operation by the end of 2021. The company is looking forward to increase the percentage contribution of ductile iron pipes segment from 55% to 70% with this strategic move.
- On April 1, 2021 McWane, Inc. acquired Clear Water Manufacturing Corp, It will expand our existing fabricated pipe business into regions other than US and improve our ability to service distribution partners in other parts of the country.