The latest research report published by Fact.MR on the Survey of Diabetic Neuropathy Market is intended to offer reliable data on various key factors shaping the growth curve & outlook of Diabetic Neuropathy market. This report works as a rich source of information for key entities such as policy makers, end-use industries, investors, and opinion leaders.
The Demand analysis of Diabetic Neuropathy Market offers a comprehensive analysis of diverse features, demand, product developments, revenue generation, and sales of Diabetic Neuropathy Market across the globe.
Click Here To get a Sample Report –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4698
The Market survey of Diabetic Neuropathy offers a comprehensive analysis of diverse features, including production capacities analysis of Diabetic Neuropathy, demand, product developments, revenue generation, and Size of Diabetic Neuropathy Market across the globe.
Global Diabetic Neuropathy Market Segmentation
Fact.MR has studied the global diabetic neuropathy market with detailed segmentation on the basis of disorder, treatment, distribution channel and region.
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Autonomic Neuropathy
- Proximal Neuropathy
- Focal Neuropathy
- Anticonvulsant Drugs:
- Other Drugs
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
- Distribution Channel
- Retail Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Key Takeaways of Global Diabetic Neuropathy Market Study
- Treatment for peripheral neuropathy is poised to register positive growth, capturing more than half of the global diabetic neuropathy market share. Current limitations of diabetic neuropathy treatment and underdiagnoses of patients are anticipated to drive the segment’s growth. Present treatment is largely restricted to managing pain instead of regeneration of nerves.
- Proximal neuropathy will find substantial application of diabetic neuropathy formulations. This is attributed to an increasing patient pool suffering from type 2 diabetes. Projections indicate nearly a quarter of the global diabetic neuropathy market share, growing at a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period.
- Drugs – highly preferred treatment method – are poised to register maximum growth, expanding 1.4X and capturing more than four-fifth of the total revenue through 2025. This is attributed to rising consumption of antidepressant and analgesic categories. Analgesic, particularly opioids, is gaining significant traction as an effective painkiller.
- By distribution channel, online pharmacies are set to surge in popularity, attributed to increase in digital sales and a flourishing e-commerce industry. Several governments are supporting the concept of e-pharmacy, as it is convenient for patients in terms of cost and delivery. The segment is projected to expand 1.3x during the forecast period.
Molecular Development and Product Launches Act as Key Growth Levers
Key companies operating in the global diabetic neuropathy market are: Arbor Pharmaceuticals, LLC, Pfizer, Inc., Janssen Global Services, LLC, NeuroMatrix, Inc., Depomed, Inc., and Eli Lilly. These companies primarily concentrate on developing new drugs within their pipeline, owing to the burgeoning need for the treatment of diabetics.
Janssen Global Services, LLC, the pharmaceutical arm of Johnson & Johnson, manufactures diabetic neuropathy drugs such as NUCYNTA, NUCYNTA ER, Duragesic and INVOKANA. These drugs contain canagliflozin and tapentadol which are important for regulating blood sugar levels. Likewise, Pfizer, Inc., produces Lyrica EH, Celebrex, Lyrica IH and TafamidisMeglumine.