According to Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the global land clearing attachment market is estimated at US$ 2.1 billion in 2022 and is expected to expand rapidly at a CAGR of 7.4% from 2022 to 2032.
Over the period of 2017 to 2021, the market witnessed a CAGR of 2.1%. Sales of land clearing attachments have increased as a result of the rising demand for wood-based products and increased farming activities, which has increased the need for ground clearance and landscape management operations. The market is anticipated to exhibit high growth over the forecast period owing to rising forest management activities and increased government spending on plantations. The market is moderately consolidated due to the dominant presence of tier-1 manufacturers.
Landscape and maintenance activities are on the rise owing to increasing building infrastructure and development. Land clearing attachments are primarily used in the levelling, clearing, and maintenance of ground and project land masses. The market is projected to be worth US$ 4.3 billion by the end of 2032.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global land clearing attachment market is projected to expand at an impressive CAGR of 4% and reach US$ 4.3 billion by 2032.
- The market exhibited 1 % CAGR for the period of 2017-2021.
- Under mounting equipment, compact track loader mounting equipment dominates and was valued at US$ 660 million in 2021.
- North America led the global market with 39% share in 2021.
- Under application, land scape and maintenance are likely to represent 9% market share in 2022.
- Europe and South Asia & Oceania are expected to increase their market shares to of 5% and 15.1% in the 2022, respectively.
“Feller buncher equipment is expected to reflect attractive near-term opportunities for market players,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Leading market players are frequently launching land clearing attachments that are equipped with emergency setups that can stop them on their own to prevent any accidents. Additionally, the development of such attachments with high power and short operational time is the focus of major competitors. Long-term partnerships with governmental institutions is an approach being used by main market players to streamline their supply chains.
- Bandit Industries, Inc.
- Blue Diamond
- FAE GROUP S.p.A.
- Tracmaster Ltd.
- MORBARK LLC.
- Premier Attachment