As per Fact.MR – a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the global home insecticides market is anticipated to top US$ 28 Bn by 2031, progressing at a CAGR of 7% over the next ten years.
Home insecticides are chemicals used to kill or inactivate household insects. Insecticides that are specifically marketed for in-home purposes are used complementary to available non-chemical methods such as exclusion, mechanical disposal, and sanitation to combat pests at homes. These products are available in the form of baits, sprays, powders, and others. Home insecticides come in handy as they can be used as is with no further need for mixing, modification, or dilution.
Request Sample https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=127
Home Insecticides Market Segmentation
- North America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Home Insecticide Sprays
- Aerosol Home Insecticides
- Electric Home Insecticides
- Home Insecticides Coils
- Home Insecticides Baits
- Home Insecticide Creams
- Home Insecticide Gels
- Home Insecticide Mats
- Home Insecticide Patches
- Liquid Home Insecticide
- Home Insecticide Roll-ons
- Powdered Granule Home Insecticides
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Global home insecticides market to top US$ 28 Bn by 2031.
- Natural home insecticides projected to reach around US$ 10 Bn by 2031.
- Synthetic home insecticides projected to record above 4% CAGR over next 10 years.
- Market in Asia Pacific holds share of more than 50%.
- Market in India expected to reach valuation of US$ 12 Bn by 2031.
- Market in Latin America to record 4% CAGR over forecast period of 2021- 2031.
“Increased awareness of the need for a safe and healthy environment has prompted the development of various technologies to combat insect existence in homes and surrounding areas,” according to a Fact.MR analyst
Major players are partnering with governments to eliminate the spread of diseases such as malaria and dengue.
- For instance, Godrej Consumer Products has actively championed social responsibility and is working on several initiatives to promote more sustainable growth. As a leader of household insecticides in India, it has partnered with the government to support its target of eliminating malaria in India by 2030.
- In 2019, Spectrum Brands, Inc. donated 10,000 bottles of Cutter Insect Repellent products to the American Red Cross to help with the organization’s ongoing disaster relief efforts after Hurricane Dorian.