This surface cleaning products intelligence study delivers detailed assessment of the global market and enables users to make informed business decisions. Demand for surface cleaning products is expected to rise at a CAGR of nearly 5% over the next ten years.
Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, has predicted growth of the market to be attributed to factors such as increasing expenditure on preventive healthcare and rising consumer awareness regarding personal hygiene.
Click Here To get a Sample Report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=85
Segmentation of Surface Cleaning Products Industry Research
By Product Type
- Liquid Surface Cleaning Products
- Powder Surface Cleaning Products&
- Surface Cleaning Wipes
By Sales Channel
- Sales of Surface Cleaning Products Via Modern Trade
- Sales of Surface Cleaning Products Via Groceries
- Sales of Surface Cleaning Products Via Conveniences Stores
- Sales of Surface Cleaning Products Via E-Commerce
- Other Retail Format
By Packaging Format
- Bottle Packaging for Surface Cleaning Products
- Pouch Packaging for Surface Cleaning Products
- Surface Cleaning Product Sprays
In order to maximize their sales and meet growing demand, surface cleaning product manufacturers are opting for both, organic and inorganic growth strategies such as capacity expansion, partnerships, and mergers to help them garner more market share.
- In the financial year ending Jun 2020, Clorox Company recorded an eight percent hike in its sales revenue as compared to previous year of 2019. The company’s sales amounted to a total of around US$ 6.7 Bn.
- Reckitt Benckiser rebranded itself as Reckitt in March 2021; this is part of the company’s efforts towards its sustainable growth goals. The company’s rebranding is aimed at its motive to attain a cleaner, healthier world.
- Unilever, in September 2020, announced plans to eliminate fossil fuels from its cleaning products. The company has plans to source renewable and recycled raw materials for its cleaning products.