Asia Pacific is one the most important markets for false eyelashes, owing to increasing adoption of modern lifestyle and fast-growing fashion industry in the region. In 2020, countries such as China, Japan, Korea, and India accounted for more than 45% of the market in Asia.
Korean cosmetics have had a unique impact throughout Asia. According to Fact.MR’s analysis, Korean women prefer bold makeup, and over 58% women do make up regularly using false eyelashes. China accounts for the highest market share of false eyelashes in Asia Pacific, and is expected to reach US$ 50 Mn by 2031.
As per a revised report published by Fact.MR, the global false eyelashes market is forecast to exceed a valuation of US$ 1.3 Bn in 2021, and is expected to expand at a CAGR of close to 7% from 2021 to 2031.
Request Sample https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=291
Key Market Segments Covered
- Regular False Eyelashes
- Coloured False Eyelashes
- Individual False Eyelashes
- Decorative False Eyelashes
- Accent False Eyelashes
By Raw Material
- False Eyelashes Made from Human Hair
- False Eyelashes Made from Synthetic Hair
- False Eyelashes Made from Fur
- False Eyelashes Made from Feathers
- False Eyelashes Made from Metal
By Sales Channel
- False Eyelashes Sold at Supermarkets
- False Eyelashes Sold at Hypermarkets
- False Eyelashes Sold at Health and Beauty Retailers
- False Eyelashes Sold throughe-Commerce
- Handmade False Eyelashes
- Semi-Handmade False Eyelashes
- Machine-made False Eyelashes
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
Fact.MR has profiled the following key false eyelash manufacturers in its report:
- Ardell International, Inc (US)
- KISS Products, Inc. (the US)
- MAC Cosmetics (the US)
- Huda Beauty FZ-LLC (UAE)
- PAC Cosmetics (India)
- L’Oréal S.A. (France)
- Esqido (Canada)
- House of Lashes (US)
- Lilly Lashes (US)
- Velour (US)
- Parfums de Coeur, Ltd. (US)
- Miss Claire Cosmetics (Poland)
- Kosé Corporation (Japan)
- Beauty Box LLP (India)
- Provoc (Lebanon)
Majority of companies discussed in the report have focused on product launches and expanding their manufacturing units in developing regions. Strategies include innovation, collaborations with key players, partnerships, strategic alliances, and strengthening of regional and global distribution networks. Some of the key developments are:
- In September 2020, Jenna Lyons a well-known style icon introduced a brand named “Loveseen”. The brand offers a range of false eyelashes with unique design in different length, colors and shapes.
- In the year 2019, the partnership of Kahlana Barfield Brown and Huda beauty create a false eyelash brand named “Kahlana #21”. Innovative and attractive designs gain consumer attention.
- Company named Ardell introduced magnetic eyelashes in the year 2018 in the U.S. market. Launched five different varieties three full strips and two accents available for US$13.99 as announced by the company.
Similarly, recent developments related to companies manufacturing false eyelashes have been tracked by the team at Fact.MR, which are available in the full report.