Worldwide consumption of camping equipment currently stands at a value of US$ 16.4 billion and is estimated to race to US$ 33.17 billion by the end of 2032. This is because the global camping equipment market is projected to expand at a noteworthy CAGR of 7.3% between 2022 and 2032.
Sales of sleeping bags, campfire cooking equipment, hiking camping gear, and camping gear storage containers are expected to lead camping equipment market growth through 2032. Camping kitchen equipment such as camping stoves and camping burners are also expected to exhibit high demand across the world.
Request Sample- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=421
Camping Equipment Market Segmentation
- Camping Equipment Market by Product Type :
- Camping Furniture
- Camping Backpacks
- Camping Tents
- Camping Cooking Systems and Cookware
- Camping Gear and Accessories
- Other Product Types
- Camping Equipment Market by Distribution Channel :
- Online Sales Channels
- Offline Sales Channels
- Camping Equipment Market by Region :
- North America
- Latin America
Camping equipment brands are focusing on expanding their business potential by eyeing mergers, acquisitions, collaborations, and partnerships. Camping equipment manufacturers are also anticipated to focus on new product launches to maximize their sales potential over the coming years.
- In April 2021, Mammut, a Swiss multinational trekking company owned by Conzzeta AG, was acquired by Telemos Capital, a European private equity investment firm. The company aims to explore future possibilities of Mammut’s premium outdoor products.