Gear measuring machines market sales grew at a modest rate in the period 2013-2018, and the modest growth is likely to continue during 2018-2028, according to a latest study by Fact.MR. Volume growth is likely to hover around 2.5% CAGR through 2028 equaling a market value in excess of US$ 500 Mn. The study finds that despite the fragmented nature of the market, top five players continue to collectively account for a revenue share of over 35%.
Growing focus on precision measuring and automation has led to the introduction of multi-sensor technology, advanced optical profilers and efficient software with easier UI in the recent past. Leading players are focusing on R&D investment to maintain their stronghold in a fragmented marketplace. However, capital-intensive nature and high maintenance cost of the gear measuring machines continue to limit new sales.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2062
Key Segments of Market
Max. Working Diameter
- <300 mm Gear Measuring Machines
- 300-600 mm Gear Measuring Machines
- 600-900 mm Gear Measuring Machines
- 900 – 1200 mm Gear Measuring Machines
- Above 1200 mm Gear Measuring Machines
Permissible Test Gear Weight
- Below 50 Kg Gear Measuring Machines
- 50 – 100 Kg Gear Measuring Machines
- 100 – 250 Kg Gear Measuring Machines
- 250 – 500 Kg Gear Measuring Machines
- 500 – 750 Kg Gear Measuring Machines
- 750 – 1000 Kg Gear Measuring Machines
- Above 1000 Kg Gear Measuring Machines
- Gear Manufacturing
- Automotive Manufacturing
- Construction & Mining Equipment Manufacturing
- Aviation Industry
- Agriculture & Forestry Equipment Manufacturing
- Industrial Equipment Manufacturing
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Key Strategies Adopted by Market Players
Market players have a large R&D arm that focuses on a variety of activities that can aid in cost optimization, quality assurance, process reduction and enhancement, process monitoring, and system growth. Manufacturers are differentiating their brands by concentrating on supplying consumers with high-quality, tailored goods that suit their unique needs.
Key players such as Gleason and Klingelnberg provide a one-stop solution for gear inspection or measurement, which allows the inspection of different types of gears on a single machine. But the gear measuring machines from small players are not suitable for multiple types of gears, so for basic low volume gear inspection, smaller machines are good to go.
Moreover, companies are partnering with software solution providers to make the best out of these machines. Advancements in software technology reduce the complexity associated with the product and provide detailed analytics regarding the inspected element.