The organic milk market revenue is expected to total US$ 150 Mn for 2021, according to Fact.MR. The overall organic milk market is expected to reach US$ 281.8 Mn by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 6.5% for 2021-31. Increasing demand for clean-label and naturally sourced milk and milk products is primarily driving sales for the forthcoming decade.
From 2016 to 2020, sales of organic milk experienced an increase at a CAGR of 5%. During the COVID-19 pandemic, demand further accelerated, attributed to a major tilt towards consuming foods free from any additives or artificial preservatives, the objective being strengthening overall immunity. The ever-growing health concerns and heightened focus on well-being have spurred more attention to organic labels and certifications, which in turn has increased the use of organic milk in the market.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1981
Key Segments Covered
- Skimmed Organic Milk
- Whole Organic Milk
- Partly Skimmed Organic Milk
- Organic Cow Milk
- Organic Buffalo Milk
- Other Sources
- Organic Milk Pouches
- Organic Milk Cans
- Organic Milk Bottles
- Organic Milk Tetra Packs
- Organic Milk Bulk Packs
- Non Flavoured Organic Milk
- Flavoured Organic Milk
- Other Flavours
- Organic Milk Sales via HoReCa
- Organic Milk Sales via Specialty Stores
- Organic Milk Sales via Modern Trade
- Organic Milk Sales via Convenience Stores
- Organic Milk Sales via e-Retailers
- Organic Milk Sales via Other Distribution Channels
- High Temperature, Short Time (HTST) Method Organic Milk Pasteurization
- Ultra-Pasteurization (UP)
- Vat Pasteurization
Through strategic collaboration, manufacturers can increase production, meet consumer demand and increase sales. The advent of new packaging technology and methods will enable end-users to benefit from packaging that is organic by nature. An effective strategic partnership can increase production capacity for the company.
- In October 2021, The Lactalis Group completed the acquisition of the European company Leerdammer and Shostka at the transaction value of €500 million. With this acquisition, Lactalis Group would be able to get support for the development of reputable and quality local products. It will also help in the expansion of the business.
- In February 2021, Danone fully acquired the Vegenaise Brand at the purchasing price of $40 billion. With this acquisition, Danone will be able to produce a variety of products to expand the business and meet the requirements of customers.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- By product type, skimmed organic milk to account for 45% of global revenue until 2031
- Sales of organic cow milk are anticipated to rise at a CAGR of 5% from 2021-2031
- Over 1/3rd of organic milk packages sold are likely to be in tetra packs across the forecast period
- U.S to remain the fastest growing organic milk market, registering a CAGR of 7%
- U.K to register substantial organic milk sales, flourishing at a CAGR of 5.5%
- China & India to collectively register a growth rate of 11% with respect to organic milk demand
“Mass production of organic milk will increase in the future due to the high demand for organic products and healthy consumption awareness among consumers”, says a Fact.MR analyst.