The study on the Global Outdoor Power Equipment Market published by Fact.MR is a comprehensive analysis of the key factors that are likely to determine the growth of Outdoor Power Equipment Market in the upcoming years. Further, the study dives deep to investigate the micro and macro-economic parameters that are expected to influence the global scenario of the Outdoor Power Equipment Market during the forecast period (2021-2031).
The report examines the current trends, growth opportunities, restraints, and market drivers that are projected to influence the overall dynamics of the Outdoor Power Equipment Market in the assessment period.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1414
Global Outdoor Power Equipment Market Report Scope
By Equipment :-
- Outdoor Power Equipment for Lawn Care
- Outdoor Power Equipment for Trimmer
- Outdoor Power Equipment for Tree Care
- Outdoor Power Equipment for Leaf blower
- Outdoor Power Equipment for Snow Blower
- Outdoor Power Equipment for Maintenance
- Outdoor Power Equipment for HLE (Heavy Landscaping Equipment)
By Capability :-
- Self-Propelled Mower
- Riding Lawn Mower
- Automatic Lawn Mower
- Push Lawn Mower
By Fuel Type :-
- Diesel based Outdoor Power Equipment
- Electric Outdoor Power Equipment
- Battery Outdoor Power Equipment
By Price Range ($) :-
- 0-100 dollar Outdoor Power Equipment
- 100-400 dollar Outdoor Power Equipment
- 400 & Above
By Sales Channel :-
- Outdoor Power Equipment sales through Retail
- Outdoor Power Equipment sales through Distributor
- Outdoor Power Equipment sales through Online
By End-Use :-
- Outdoor Power Equipment for Residential use
- Outdoor Power Equipment for Commercial use
- Outdoor Power Equipment for Public Places
By Region :-
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Market players are investing in R&D to increase their product line and geographic reach. Key players are keen to collaborate with new entrants to gain a competitive edge.
The seven to ten companies have about one-fourth of the total market share and are projected to expand operations in fast-evolving regions such as India, China etc. to lower the production costs and other costs.
Fact.MR has provided detailed information about price points of top manufacturers of outdoor power equipment market positioned across regions, sales growth, production capacity, and speculative technological expansion in the recently published report.
- On 8th June 2021, Honda Motors Co. Ltd. has launched Honda eGX, an electrified power unit. The Honda eGX is the world’s first battery-powered motor, engineered to be integrated into OEM power equipments for both indoor and outdoor use.
- On 14th December 2021, Deere & Company have entered into an agreement to acquire majority of the shares of Kreisel Electric, Inc., a battery technology developer based in Austria.