As per Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the global baby training diaper market is anticipated to top US$ 45 Bn by 2031, surging at a CAGR above 8% over the next ten years.
Hygiene is the most prominent factor for a baby’s good health. Baby training diapers are primarily used to assist children in becoming potty trained as early as possible. With rising awareness among parents about the hygiene needs of babies, adoption of baby training diapers is growing. Parents are replacing regular diapers with training diapers more than ever before.
Baby training diapers are extremely useful to potty train children easily. Constant product developments are making the way for new opportunities for baby training diaper manufacturers. Also, as consumers prefer safe, sustainable, and affordable training diapers, manufacturers are focusing on creating top quality products.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Global baby training diaper market to top US$ 45 Bn by 2031.
- Ultra-absorbent baby training diapers projected to reach around US$ 18 Bn by 2031.
- Super-absorbent baby training diapers projected to record above 5% CAGR over next 10 years.
- Market in Asia Pacific holds share of more than 40%.
- Market in Germany expected to reach valuation of US$ 10 Bn by 2031.
- Market in Australia to record 4% CAGR over forecast period of 2021- 2031.
“Diaper fabric advancements, absorption capabilities, and special user-friendly features are factors expected to support demand growth for baby training diapers over the coming years,” according to a Fact.MR analyst.
- In the year 2019, Unicharm (Thailand) Co Ltd, rolled out MamyPoko Super Premium Organic and MamyPoko Pants Super Premium Organic, which have been created with the ‘organic speed wave’ technology, and makes use of absorption pad that is made from organic cotton.
- In 2019, The Procter & Gamble Company launched the Pampers Cruisers 360 Fit diaper, which features a stretch waistband, designed for toddlers and active babies.