Pet water fountains are coming up as a flourishing business among pet supplies, owing to which it is receiving financial support from external investors. With optimized cash inflow, pet water fountain market is projected to garner an absolute dollar opportunity of around US$222 Mn between 2019 and 2029. Fund managers, especially exchange traded funds (ETF) have shown keen interest in pet businesses. Proshares, one of the ETF providers has dedicated an ETF known as PAWZ for pet businesses. PAWZ gives investors the opportunity to gain broad exposure to public companies in the global pet care industry. Gabelli Pet Parent Find NextShares is another ETF that has been actively investing in pet businesses. A few years back Ratan Tata, an India based industrialist invested in Dogspot.in, as a continuation of its investment strategy for startups. With renewed focus on large scale investments, the pet water fountain market is set to gain prominence during the forecast period.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4505
Key Takeaways of Pet Water Fountain Market
- Plastic-based pet water fountains accounted for more than 50% of the market in 2018. Decelerating costs of plastic-based pet water fountains as compared to steel, ceramic & stoneware variants makes plastic-based pet water fountain a preferable option for pet owners.
- East Asia accounts for more than 1/5th of pet fountain market share, and is expected to exceed the European market by end of forecast period. Pet ownership rose at an abrupt pace in the past three-four years in East Asia, consequently leading to high growth in pet water fountain market.
- In 2018, pet supply stores were the largest revenue streams for pet water fountains. However, by the end of forecast period, online stores are expected to surpass it.
- Pet fountain market is consolidated with top three players accounting for more than 55% of revenue share. Hagen Group leads the competition with a strong performance of its brands Catit, Dogit and Zeus in the global market.
“Manufacturers of pet water fountain have an opportunity to expand outside their established bases through engagement with local partners.” says the Fact.MR analyst
Global Pet Water Fountain Market: Segmentation
A segmentation table of the global pet water fountain market has been provided below on the basis of material, pet, drinking level, mechanism, filtration, sales channel, and region.
By Material :
- Ceramic and Stoneware
By Pet :
By Drinking Level :
- Single Drinking Level
- Multi Drinking Level
By Mechanism :
- Battery/ Electricity-based
By Filtration :
- Charcoal Filters
- Multi-Level Filters
- Without Filter
By Sales Channel :
- Pet Supply Stores
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Online Retail
By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa