The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Online Grocery Delivery Services market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Online Grocery Delivery Services
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Online Grocery Delivery Services . The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Online Grocery Delivery Services Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5716
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global online grocery delivery services market is expected to ascend at over 20% CAGR through 2031.
- Rise in requirement for fresh and frozen vegetables and fruits to boost demand.
- China and India to dominate the Asia Pacific regions for online grocery delivery services.
- The United States to propel growth of North America for online grocery delivery solutions and services.
- Germany to remain in the focus of industry players in Europe.
Who is Winning in this Space?
With the competition getting tougher, key players providing online grocery delivery services are launching new advanced solutions to retain and gain more customers.
- Walmart Inc. launched its new extensive customizable categories such as Easy Family Meals, along with its Pick up & Delivery Services. As of 2020, Walmart surpassed Amazon in online grocery share.
- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. launched its new extensive range of Premium and Convenient Online Grocery Shopping Solutions a couple of years back.
The global online grocery delivery services market is fragmented and thriving on key players. In order to secure their leading positions, key industry players are launching a wider variety of services. For instance,
- Target Corp. launched its new range of online grocery delivery services such as Contactless Drive-Up Services for Grocery Delivery, Same Day Grocery Delivery Services, and others a couple of years back.
- Rakuten Inc. and Walmart Inc. partnered in November 2018 to launch grocery delivery service in Japan, in order to increase their sales footprint.
Market Segmentation by Category
By Product :
- Online Grocery Delivery Services for Fruits
- Online Grocery Delivery Services for Vegetables
- Online Grocery Delivery Services for Dairy Products
- Online Grocery Delivery Services for Fresh Products
- Online Grocery Delivery Services for Frozen Foods
- Online Grocery Delivery Services for Other Food Products
By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- East Asia
- South Asia