Expanding at a CAGR of 3.6%, the global automotive interior trims market is projected to increase from a valuation of US$ 13.64 billion in 2022 to US$ 19.4 billion by the end of 2032.
Interior automotive trims are considered to be a part of the automotive ancillaries industry. Headliners, doors, seats, pillar covers, and cockpits make use of automotive trims. Chemical polymers, leather, and fabrics/textiles are the three types of materials used for automotive interior trim manufacturing.
Request Sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=490
Key Segments Covered in Automotive Interior Trims Industry Research
Automotive Interior Trims Market by Material :
- Chemical Polymers
Automotive Interior Trims Market by Interior Application :
- Door Panels
Automotive Interior Trims Market by Vehicle Type :
- ICE Passenger Vehicles
- ICE Commercial Vehicles
- Battery Electric Vehicles (BEVs)
- Hybrid Electric Vehicles (HEVs)
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEVs)
Automotive Interior Trims Market by End User :
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
Automotive Interior Trims Market by Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
To dominate this market globally, market players are using key growth strategies such as expansions, product upgrades, product innovations, collaborations, strategic alliances, joint ventures, research and development, etc.
- To provide an infotainment platform for Volkswagen’s new Nivus model, Visteon Corporation worked with the Volkswagen Group in May 2020. The platform features a 10.1-inch in-plane switching display with a 1540×720 screen resolution that facilitates user personalization.