As per Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the global speech generating devices market is anticipated to top US$ 550 Mn by 2031, surging at a CAGR of 10% over the next ten years.
Electronic devices that allow users to select messages to be spoken aloud are known as a speech generating devices. Speech generating devices, also known as voice output communication aids, allow people with severe speech impairments to communicate verbally.
The text and updating vocabulary of SGDs are influenced by a variety of factors, including patient needs and circumstances. Many technological advancements in electronic technology have occurred over time to make devices more user-interactive and portable.
Request Sample https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=53
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Global speech generating devices market to top US$ 550 Mn by 2031.
- Text-to-Speech devices projected to reach around US$ 140 Mn by 2031.
- Synthesized speech devices projected to record above 8% CAGR over next 10 years.
- Market in North America holds share of more than 50%.
- Market in Canada expected to reach valuation of US$ 50 Mn by 2031.
- Market in Australia to record 7% CAGR over forecast period of 2021 – 2031.
Key Segments Covered in Speech Generating Devices Industry Research
- Speech Generating Synthesized Speech Devices
- Speech Generating Text-to-Speech Devices
- Speech Generating Picture Communicators
- Speech Generating Devices with Static Display
- Speech Generating Devices with Dynamic Display
- Speech Generating Through Manual Devices
- Speech Generating Through Head Tracking Technology
- Speech Generating Through Eye Tracking Technology
- Specialty Clinics
Top companies in the speech generating devices market are engaged in regulatory approvals, technologically advanced products, launch of new products, and acquisition & collaborative agreements with other companies to enhance their market presence.
New strategies are being adopted by key players in the market to expand their product portfolios. In addition to that, manufacturers are making relentless efforts to offer portable speech generating devices.