Worldwide sales of automotive curtain airbags are valued at US$ 206.8 million in 2022, and the market is forecast to expand at a CAGR of 5.6% to reach US$ 358.4 million by 2032.
The Fact.MR’s new report on the market survey of Automotive Curtain Airbags gives estimations of the Size of the Automotive Curtain Airbag Market and the overall Automotive Curtain Airbag Market share of key regional segments During the Forecast Period.
Extensive rounds of primary and comprehensive secondary research have been leveraged by the analysts at Fact.MR to arrive at various estimations and projections for Sales & Demand of Automotive Curtain Airbag, its market share, production footprint, current launches, agreements, ongoing R&D projects, and market strategies.
The latest market research report analyzes Automotive Curtain Airbag Market demand by Different segments. Providing business leaders with insights On Automotive Curtain Airbag And how they can increase their market share.
Rise in the Adoption of Curtain Airbags in Sports Utility Vehicles Propels the Automotive Curtain Airbags Industry
Curtain airbags have been placed at the front pillars, roof sides, and rear pillars. It deploys simultaneously with the side airbag to protect the driver’s or passenger’s head, and it minimizes injury in the event of a side collision. Curtain airbags have been majorly deployed in SUVs and Vans compared to other vehicle types. However, with the growing safety standards across all vehicle types, curtain airbags are likely to see growth in the market studied during the forecast period, owing to their increasing adoption in mini-cars to heavy-duty trucks in the coming years. Federal regulation on side-impact protection requires a certain level of head and torso protection for all occupants. While it does not specifically mandate side airbags, the required protection is typically achieved with them. As of the 2014 model year, virtually all new passenger vehicles must comply with this regulation. As a result, most passenger vehicles come with side airbags as standard equipment.
Key Companies Profiled
- Autoliv Inc.
- Takata Corporation
- Daicel Corporation
- Denso Corporation
- Hyundai Mobis Co. Ltd.
- Toyoda Gosei Co. Ltd.
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Kolon Industries Inc.
The Market insights of Automotive Curtain Airbag will improve the revenue impact of businesses in various industries by:
- Providing a framework tailored toward understanding the attractiveness quotient of various products/solutions/technologies in the Automotive Curtain Airbag Market
- Guiding stakeholders to identify key problem areas pertaining to their consolidation strategies in the global Automotive Curtain Airbag market and offering solutions
- Assessing the impact of changing regulatory dynamics in the regions in which companies are keen on expanding their footprints
- Provides an understanding of disruptive technology trends to help businesses make their transitions smoothly
- Helping leading companies make strategy recalibrations ahead of their competitors and peers
- Offers insights into promising synergies for top players aiming to retain their leadership position in the market & supply side analysis of the Automotive Curtain Airbag market.
The latest industry analysis and survey on Automotive Curtain Airbag provides sales outlook in 20+ countries, across key categories. Insights and outlooks on Automotive Curtain Airbag market drivers, trends, and influencing factors are also included in the study.