As per a recent report published by Fact.MR, the global rotavators market is poised to grow at a CAGR of 3% from 2022 to 2032, expected to reach US$ 2,420 Million. Rotavators are extensively used owing to their robust strength, power, and capability of breaking up even the hardest soil. Besides, due to the several advantages of rotavators over conventional land preparation methods, the rotavators market is likely to gain huge popularity among farms during the forecast period.
From 2015 to 2021, the market for Rotavators grew at a CAGR of 3.8%, closing at a value of US$ 1,675 Million. As of 2022, the industry is likely to reach US$ 1,732 Million. Manufacturers are also concentrating on improving the design by reducing its weight, and cost and enhancing its performance for confiscating the high weed. Safety and maintenance of the rotavator are also being focused on by the user to increase its operational time.
Moreover, growing pressure on the global food supply due to rising population, and government programs to instigate modern agricultural practices are some of the crucial aspects driving the growth of the global precision agriculture industry. This, in turn, boosts the sales of autonomous farm equipment such as rotavators in North America
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Global Rotavators market to flourish 1.03x from 2022-2032
- C-type Rotavators to be a top-selling category, capturing more than 2/5th share of the market and flourishing at a 3% CAGR until 2032
- By Mechanism type, Hydraulic Rotavators is likely to expand at a CAGR of 3.1%
- S to emerge as the fastest-growing Rotavators market, documenting a 3% CAGR
- China to be the 2nd most opportunistic market, expected to be valued at US$ 420 Million in 2032
“Snowballing demand for food due to the rise of a population is leading the farmers to converge towards cost reduction of land preparation while increasing the yield. Henceforth, a rotavator is considered to be the most suitable for preparing a seedbed,” comments a Fact.MR analyst.
The global market for Rotavators is characterized by the presence of multiple vendors, aiming to offer extensive consulting and integration services to clients. Additionally, enterprises are seeking out, specialized service providers, offering solutions tailor-made to suit their business objectives. In addition, the vendors are likely to leverage up-gradation and product differentiation to gain an edge over other competitors in the market.
- In Aug 2021, Mahindra & Mahindra’s Farm Equipment Sector, introduced a new heavy-duty rotavator, the Mahindra Mahavator in six states – Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, and Tamil Nadu.
- The new Mahindra Mahavator can be used in all kinds of soil conditions, it is specially designed for hard soils and to deal with hard crop residues like sugarcane and cotton.
More Valuable Insights
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global Rotavators market, presenting a historical analysis from 2015 to 2021 and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study reveals essential insights on the basis of Blade Type (L type Rotavators, C type Rotavators) Mechanism Type (Hydraulic, Manual, Hybrid) Rotavators by Tractor, HP (25 to 35 HP, 35 to 40 HP, 40 to 47 HP, 50 to 60 HP, above 60 HP) & across five major regions (North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East & Africa).
Fact.MR’s Domain Knowledge in Automotive
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations of the highly seasoned automotive team at Fact.MR helps clients from across the globe with their unique business intelligence needs.
With a repertoire of over thousand reports and 1 million-plus data points, the team has analysed the automotive division across 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides unmatched end-to-end research and consulting services. Reach out to explore how we can help.
For more information, refer to our market research report or contact the PR author.