As per a recent report published by Fact.MR, the global facial implant market is poised to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% from 2022 to 2032. During the said forecast period, the industry is likely to yield a dollar opportunity worth US$ 3.0 Billion, expected to reach at a valuation of US$ 5.6 Billion in 2032, from US$ 2.7 Bn in 2022. The increasing cases of facial deformities due to congenital disorders, trauma requiring cosmetic surgery are further expected to fuel demand over the forecast period.
Growing virtual representation on social media is expected to fuel the demand of the facial implants market throughout the forecast period. Moreover, the growing concern regarding personal appearance among the local population in both developed and developing countries is projected to increase the number of cosmetic surgeries, which in turn is expected to propel the growth of the market.
Moreover, the market is anticipated to show an upward shift during the forecast period due to the growing concern for physical and aesthetic appearance across all age groups and the increasing adoption of cosmetic procedures driving the demand for plastic surgeries globally. In addition, associated advantages such as painless procedure, safety and efficacy, less recovery time, and less hospital stay are the factors expected to fuel the demand for invasive aesthetic surgery over the forecast period.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
· Global facial implants market to flourish at a value of US$ 5.6 Billion from 2022-2032
· Injectables to be top selling product category, flourishing at a 7.4% CAGR until 2032
· By material, polymer facial implants to expand at a CAGR of 7.2%
· US to emerge as the fastest growing Facial Implants Market, documenting a 7.5% CAGR
· China to be the 2nd most opportunistic market, expected to be valued at US$ 393.1 Million in 2032
· Japan, U.K & South Korea to yield $ opportunities worth US$ 317.0 Million, US$ 238.6 Million and US$ 197.8 Million respectively
“The growing concern regarding personal appearance among the local population in both developed and developing countries is projected to increase the number of cosmetic surgeries, which in turn is expected to propel the growth of the market,” comments a Fact.MR analyst.
The global market for Facial Implants is characterized by the presence of multiple vendors, aiming to offer extensive consulting and integration services to clients. Additionally, enterprises are seeking out specialized service providers, offering solutions tailor-made to suit their business objectives. In addition, the vendors are likely to leverage upgradation and product differentiation to gain an edge over other competitors in the market.
- In May 2022, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc, a global medical technology leader, introduced the availability of new artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities within Omni™Suite, an intelligent operating room (OR) designed to optimize surgical workflow and procedural efficiency by automating manual tasks and streamlining unnecessary technology and redundant hardware. The new AI feature uses cameras to automatically recognize and timestamp key OR workflow milestones, including patient entry and exit, door count, the start and stop of anesthesia, surgery and cleaning. Surgical teams are guided through a process to help optimize OR workflow based on real-time access to workflow metrics.
- In February 2022, Bactiguard and Zimmer Biomet announced to expand their global license arrangement which began in 2019, to encompass a variety of implant product segments to prevent post operative infections, joint reconstruction, implants for sports medicine, thoracic, and craniomaxillofacial applications are included in the exclusive license agreement.
More Valuable Insights
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global facial implants market, presenting historical analysis from 2015 to 2021 and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study reveals essential insights on the basis of product (chin and mandibular, cheek, nasal, and injectables), material (metal, biologicals, polymers, and ceramic) and procedure (eyelid surgery, facelift, and rhinoplasty) across five major regions (North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe and Middle East & Africa).
About Healthcare Division at Fact.MR
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations of the highly seasoned healthcare team at Fact.MR helps clients from across the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repertoire of over thousand reports and 1 million-plus data points, the team has analyzed the healthcare industry across 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides unmatched end-to-end research and consulting services. Reach out to explore how we can help.
For more information, refer to our market research report or contact the PR author.