Organizations worldwide are identifying processes that can be automated. This is in response to the increase in productivity and efficient use of resources that robotic process automation offers. The global robotic process automation market will project an astounding 17X growth from 2019 to 2029. This can be attributed to the growing adoption of industry 4.0 technologies in modern manufacturing. On the back of benefits such as precision, capacity expansion, and significant reduction in time-to-market of products, robotic process automation is set for a sky rocketing growth trajectory.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4628
Key Takeaways of Robotic Process Automation Market Study
- Service product types hold the leading market share of more than 58% of the total value. Enterprise organizations are looking for end-to-end services that ensure organization wide deployment of robotic process automation initiatives.
- Robotic process automation based on smart software meets the demands of small and medium enterprises. On the back of suitability and flexibility of deployment, the software segment will grow at an astounding 35% CAGR from 2019 to 2029.
- Consulting service segment will grow thirteen-folds during the forecast period. This can be attributed to the growing need for customized robotic process automation from companies.
- In terms of target clients, large enterprises hold a majority market value share on the back of increasing need of these organizations to expand their global footprint in highly competitive environments.
Upgradation of Workforce Skillset to Propel Market Growth
Market players must invest in developing product offerings that can measure increase in productivity post deployment. It is important for continued success, that all stakeholders of the client organization can understand and utilize robotic process automation technologies. Training and development of workforce skill sets will ensure frictionless adoption of robotic process automation. Hence, to garner increasing revenues it is important for market players to position themselves as a knowledge resource coupled with industry leading technologies. Industry 4.0 technologies will propel market demand for robotic process automation as organizations move towards hyper automation by leveraging the advancements in artificial intelligence (AI), natural language processing (NLP), and communication analytics.
Market Players Focus on Workflow Optimization
Market players can garner sustainable revenue streams by decreasing onboarding time and resolving scaling issues.
Organizations need to focus on reducing the friction surrounding robotic process automation by eliminating time consumption, and transforming effort-intensive processes.
RPA vendor selection criteria is moving towards products that offer detailed assessment of their ability to integrate, scale, and provide security and enterprise levels governance of manufacturing processes.
Measuring the effect of robotic process automation will act as a crucial factor for sustainable revenues during the forecast period.
Major players in the market that influence the competitive landscape are, but not limited to
- Automation Anywhere Inc.
- Blue Prism
- NTT Advanced Technology Corporation
- Genpact Ltd
- IPsoft Inc.