As per latest market analysis on technical textiles by Fact.MR, the global market is projected to be valued at US$ 220 Bn by 2022-end, and expand at a CAGR of around 5.3% over the forecast period of 2022-2032. Additionally, Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, estimates technical textile market valuation to surpass US$ 370 Bn by 2032, attributed to factors such as growing demand in high-growth industries such as automotive, aerospace, and construction.
The technical textile business is highly fragmented, mainly due to the presence of numerous manufacturers involved in the production of these textiles. Technical textiles have gained substantial traction in the automotive industry as a material used in the manufacturing of interior trims. Additionally, technical textile manufacturers are focussing on innovation, development of specialty fibres, and R&D to gain a competitive edge in the market.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report:-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7096
Prominent Key players of the Technical Textile market survey report:
- 3M Company
- Ahlstrom Corporation
- Arville Textiles Ltd.
- Asahi Kasei
- Berry Global
- E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Freudenberg & Co. KG
- Huntsman Corporation
Key Segments Covered in Technical Textile Industry Survey
By Technical Textile Market by Material :
- Natural Fibre
- Regenerated Fibre
- Others (minerals, composites etc.)
By Technical Textile Market by Process :
- Woven Technical Textiles
- Knitted Technical Textiles
- Non-woven Technical Textiles
By Technical Textile Market by Application :
By Technical Textile Market by Region :
- North America Technical Textile Market
- Latin America Technical Textile Market
- Europe Technical Textile Market
- East Asia Technical Textile Market
- South Asia & Oceania Technical Textile Market
- Middle East & Africa Technical Textile Market
3M Company, Ahlstrom Corporation, Arville Textiles Ltd, Asahi Kasei, Avintiv, Baltex, Berry Global, and Dickson-Constant are some of the key manufacturers of technical textile products.
Latest high-tech fabric market developments include:
- In January 2022, Asahi Kasei Advance announced the opening of Airbag Fabric in Vietnam. Textiles manufactured at the site come equipped with superior strength, durability, and heat resistance. The company has strategically placed its manufacturing unit in Vietnam to fulfil the rising demand for textiles from the automobile sector.
- In May 2021, 3M announced launching of 3M Thinsulate technology that will comprise 60% post-consumer recycled material. The company aims at bringing innovation and research in technical textiles, and gain a competitive advantage in terms of high-performance materials.
Fact.MR has provided detailed information about the price points of top manufacturers of tech textiles positioned across regions, in addition to providing sales growth information, production capacity, and speculative production expansion, in the recently published report.