According to the latest industry analysis on personal care active ingredients by Fact.MR, market value is US$ 1.9 Bn in 2021, and is projected to increase at a CAGR of around 5.7% over the forecast period (2021 to 2031).
Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, estimates personal care active ingredients market valuation to surpass US$ 3.1 Bn by 2031, attributed to factors such as increased consumption of anti-ageing cosmetic products along with rising popularity of skin lightening products, especially in the Asia Pacific region.
Click here To get a Sample (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures) at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4351
A detailed assessment of global personal care active ingredient value chain analysis, business execution, and supply chain analysis across the regional markets has been covered in the report. A list of prominent companies operating in the Global personal care active ingredient market along with their exhaustive analysis enhances the reliability of this comprehensive research study.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Anti-ageing products are projected to provide an absolute $ opportunity worth US$ 105 Mn over the forecast period.
- Based on type, demand for personal care active ingredients with botanical extracts is projected to increase at a CAGR of around 6.5% through 2031.
- East Asia is projected to capture around 21% global market share by 2031.
- The South Asia & Oceania market was valued at US$ 300 Mn in 2020.
“Consumer inclination to buy clean label beauty products is witnessing enormous traction owing to the benefits associated with these cosmetic products”, says the Fact.MR analyst.
Key Segments Covered in Personal Care Ingredients Industry Survey
- Botanical Extracts
- Enzymes & Coenzymes
- Proteins & Peptides
- Amino Acid
- Quat & Native Proteins
- Synthetic Peptides
- Synthetic Actives
- Vitamin A and Derivatives
- Vitamin B and Derivatives
- Vitamin C and Derivatives
- Vitamin E and Derivatives
- Salicylic Acid
- Glycolic Acid
- Biotechnology Products
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Marine Ingredients
- Substantiated Algae Extra
By Product Category
- Anti-aging Products
- Anti-Acne Products
- Anti-inflammatory Products
- Skin Lightening Products
- Slimming Products
- Sun Care Products
- Hair Care Products
Manufacturers of personal care active ingredients have mainly opted for organic growth strategies such as product launches and innovation. Such strategies are helping players gain market share, thus helping them expand their regional footprint.
Fact.MR has provided detailed information about the price points of top manufacturers of personal care active ingredients positioned across regions, sales growth, production capacity, and speculative production expansion, in the recently published report.