As per the newly released report on hydroxyl-terminated-polybutadiene (HTPB) by Fact.MR, global market is projected to be valued at USD 203.0 million in 2022, while growing with a CAGR of around 9.5% over the period 2022-2032.
Additionally, Fact.MR estimates hydroxyl-terminated-polybutadiene (HTPB) market valuation to surpass USD 498.7 million by 2032 end attributed to factors such as growing demand for hydroxyl-terminated-polybutadiene (HTPB) from various industries and companies dealing in adhesive and sealants.
The increased usage of adhesives in mainstream applications, as well as in sectors such as packaging, cosmetics, and furniture, drives the worldwide adhesives demand which act as a growth driver for HTPB market. On the other hand, health risks associated with inhaling adhesive raw waste limit the market expansion to some extent. Nonetheless, rising demand for adhesives in the packaging sector is expected to open up profitable prospects in the industry.
Another driver spurring market growth is the consistent use of sealants in industries like automotive, cosmetics, home, packaging, and textile. An increase in consumer demand for waterproofing & membranes for multifarious application, along with a rise of the electrical and electronic applications are other factors expected to increase the market for hydroxyl-terminated-polybutadiene (HTPB).
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- By application, rocket fuel is projected to provide absolute $ opportunity worth USD 121.2 million over the forecast period
- Adhesive on the other hand is anticipated to account for 6% market share by 2032, grow with a CAGR of around 8.3% over the forecast period
- By application, sealants hydroxyl-terminated-polybutadiene (HTPB) utilization across geographies is anticipated to expand around 2X in market value by 2032. It is further poised to create an absolute $ opportunity worth USD 35.7 million by 2032
- Waterproof coating & membranes to create an absolute $ opportunity worth USD 75.5 million by 2032
- North America is projected to capture around 3% of global hydroxyl-terminated-polybutadiene (HTPB) market share by 2032 and be valued at USD 170.9 million by 2032
- Europe to provide absolute dollar opportunity worth USD 84.0 million by 2032 end growing at a CAGR of 6% during 2022-32
“North America has remained the primary consumer of hydroxyl-terminated-polybutadiene (HTPB) and US leads from the front, with highest orbital rocket launch till march, 2022
–Fact.MR Analyst view point
Manufactures should come with cost optimization strategy in order to increase the profit margin and minimize the operating cost. Manufactures should focus on business-based operating model that promotes different segments of the company’s product portfolio and delivers customer value through superior quality, advanced technology, deep knowledge, and tailored services and maintain high performance properties of HTPB such as low moisture permeability, resistance to aqueous acids and bases, and low-temperature flexibility.
More Valuable Insights
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the hydroxyl-terminated-polybutadiene (HTPB) market, presenting historical market data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study reveals essential insights on the basis of category applications (rocket fuel, waterproofing & membranes, adhesives, sealants, electrical & electronics and other applications), and across major regions of the world (North America, Latin America, Europe, APAC, and Middle East & Africa).
About the Chemicals and Materials Division at Fact.MR
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations of the highly seasoned consumer goods team at Fact.MR helps clients from across the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repertoire of over thousand reports and 1 million-plus data points, the team has analysed the consumer goods industry across 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides unmatched end-to-end research and consulting services. Reach out to explore how we can help.
For more information, refer to our market research report or contact the PR author.