In today’s ever-changing business landscape, packaging automation solutions are becoming increasingly important in order to streamline operations and reduce costs. Packaging automation solutions provide companies with the ability to quickly and accurately package products, thus reducing errors and improving customer satisfaction. Packaging automation solutions can be used to streamline and automate the entire packaging process, from material handling to product labelling and wrapping. These solutions can be tailored to the specific needs of the business, allowing for the most efficient and cost-effective packaging possible. Additionally, packaging automation solutions can help speed up the entire process and reduce labour costs.
𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
- Increased Efficiency: Automation solutions allow faster packaging processes, reducing the need for manual labour and resulting in higher efficiency.
- Improved Quality: Automation can help ensure uniform packaging, reducing the chances of product damage.
- Enhanced Flexibility: Automation solutions can be easily adjusted to accommodate varying product sizes and packaging requirements.
- Cost Savings: Automation solutions can reduce labor costs and help eliminate product waste due to errors.
- Increased Safety: Automation solutions can reduce the risk of injuries related to manual packaging processes.
𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭
- Robotic Packaging Systems: These automated solutions use robots to pick and place items into containers. They are often used for high-speed production lines.
- Automated Box Formers: Automated box formers are used to quickly and precisely form boxes from corrugated material. They are used to quickly package products and increase efficiency.
- Automated Labellers: Automated labellers apply labels onto packaging and other surfaces. These solutions are often used in manufacturing and distribution centres.
Key players in the packaging automation solution market are pursuing marketing tactics such as investments, alliances, acquisitions, R&D activities, and technological advancements to expand and maintain their worldwide presence. Moreover, many start-ups are introducing technologically advanced products to gain market share.
- NEXA System Engineering, a Polish startup, provides robotic packing stations and labeling and marking systems. The packaging machines are centered on SCARA, Delta, and 6-axis robots, allowing production flexibility. Robotized systems work with cartoners that fold or prepare cartons, labelers, and sealers.
- ULMA Packaging exhibited TSA 400, a newly designed, compact tray sealer, at IFFA 2022, in May 2022. The TSA 400, according to the manufacturer, is a very versatile machine that can function in MAP, SKIN, LEAFMAPTM, and LEAFSKINTM applications, with a tiny footprint and high-speed output of just 2.3 meters, making it ideal for constrained layouts.
- MULTIVAC announced the market debut of its W 500 as a universal flow packing solution in April 2022. The product is extremely versatile and can be used to pack a wide variety of food goods. This product can be utilized either as a stand-alone solution or as part of an automated line. The company is working on expanding its equipment offering to a new field of application with the advent of the new W 500 horizontal flow packer.
- ULMA Packaging stated in March 2022 that their machines now have BETTER-SEAL, a revolutionary technique that increases sealing in mono-material solutions. This feature represents a step forward in the company’s innovation strategy and dedication to the environment.
- MULTIVAC acquired TVI’s entire holdings in Bruckmühl in January 2022. Since January 2017, TVI has been a member of the MULTIVAC Group as a provider of portioning machines. This acquisition is critical to MULTIVAC’s continued positioning as a full-service processing and packaging solutions provider.
Key Segments of Packaging Automation Solution Industry Research
By Product Type :
- Packaging Robots
- Automated Packagers
- Automated Conveyors & Sorting Systems
- By End Use :
- Food & Beverages
- Logistics & Warehousing
- Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
- Semiconductors & Electronics
- Other End Uses
By Region :
- North America
- Latin America