The study on the Global Mixed Mode Chromatography Resin Market Insights published by Fact.MR is a comprehensive analysis of the key factors that are likely to determine the growth of Mixed Mode Chromatography Resin Market Insights in the upcoming years. Further, the study dives deep to investigate the micro and macro-economic parameters that are expected to influence the global scenario of the Mixed Mode Chromatography Resin Market Insights during the forecast period.
The report examines the current trends, growth opportunities, restraints, and market drivers that are projected to influence the overall dynamics of the Mixed Mode Chromatography Resin Market Insights in the assessment period.
Request Sample https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7450
Mixed Mode Chromatography Resin Market Segmentation
- By Type :
- Ion Exchange Hydrophobic Type
- Hydroxyapatite Type
- By Application :
- Antibodies Production
- Vaccine Production
- Non-antibody Proteins
- Antibody-drug Conjugate
- Separation of Low Molecular Weight Impurities
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
How Strong is the Competitive Landscape for the Mixed Mode Chromatography Resin Market?
Some of the prominent mixed mode chromatography resin market players are Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., GE Healthcare, Purolite Corporation, Danaher Corporation, Avantor, JSR Micro Inc., Kaneka Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Sepragen Corporation, and Merck among others.
Recent Developments in the Global Mixed Mode Chromatography Resin Market
- Kaneka Corporation released a new version of “KANEKA KanCapA 3G,” that is a novel protein resin chromatography for immune response therapy, in January 2017. KanCapA 3G from KANEKA has a 50 percent greater binding rate than a regular product and is designed to lower antibody treatment process expenses and increase productivity. As a consequence, the KANEKA KanCapA 3G is projected to improve processing time, reduce pollution, and increase operational efficiencies.
- Celsee, Inc. is a firm that provides tools and consumables for the separation, identification, and characterization of single cells, which was acquired by Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. in April 2020. Celsee’s cutting-edge products and technology are intended to broaden Bio-reach Rad’s into the fast-growing fields of precision medicine and single-cell analysis, which both provide better understanding of illness, diagnosis, and therapy.