As per industry analysis on advanced ceramics by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the global market is anticipated to expand at a robust CAGR of 7% over the forecast period of 2021-2031, reaching US$ 120 Bn at the end of the decade.
Advanced ceramics differ from ceramics, wherein, the materials and processes used in the manufacturing of these ceramics have special properties. These special properties provide advanced ceramics with advanced strength in the form of resistance to heat, corrosion, and wear. Advanced ceramics are designed to overcome the limitations of traditional ceramics while retaining the original properties of ceramic material.
Request Sample https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2993
Advanced Ceramics Market Segmentation
- North America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
By Component Type
- Solar Energetics
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Global advanced ceramics market to top US$ 120 Bn by 2031.
- Alumina ceramics value projected to reach around US$ 60 Bn by 2031.
- Ceramic matrix composites projected to record above 5% CAGR over next 10 years.
- Ceramic coatings expected to reach valuation of US$ 25 Bn by 2031.
- Market in APEJ holds share of more than 40%.
- Market in Germany to record 4% CAGR over forecast period of 2021- 2031.
“Advanced ceramics consumption in industrial and metallurgical applications can be attributed to remarkable advances in alloy and metal manufacturing, which have paved the way for modern-day revolution in material technologies and are expected to fuel market growth,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
As the shift towards a low-carbon environment gains widespread momentum, market players are eyeing a significant slice of the piezoelectric ceramics space.
Producing robust transparent ceramic items while retaining translucency is gaining momentous among key manufacturers of advanced ceramics, abreast efforts to address structural heterogeneities.
- In March 2021, Ceramtec incorporated its innovative piezoceramics production with an ultrasonic sensor and transducer assembly. With this integration, the company is now able to provide end-to-end services for specific high-power langevin transducers, as well as a full-service solution that includes transducer design, development, and manufacturing for a variety of medical applications.