Usage of herbal alternatives is increasing due to the shift towards environment-friendly organic products. Market players are observed to utilise herbal plant extracts in the form of medications. For example, key players such as Herbo Nutra utilise alfalfa plant extract in pharmaceutical medications. These medication are used for the treatment of multiple diseases such as anxiety and depression, and to maintain nutritional health, besides others. Therapeutic properties of phytoestrogen and rising cases of chronic diseases such as cancer are projected to drive the growth of the phytoestrogen market, which is projected to expand at a CAGR of above 3% through 2030.
Key Takeaways from Phytoestrogen Market Study
- The global phytoestrogen market is anticipated to create an absolute opportunity of US$ worth more than 1.5 Bn over the forecast period.
- Growing herbal alternatives and new product launches are set to uplift the phytoestrogen market by the end of 2030.
- On the basis of type, isoflavone is expected to surpass a valuation of US$ 2.3 Bn by 2030-end.
- Pharmaceutical applications are set to grow by 10 BPS over the forecast period.
- The East Asia phytoestrogen market dominates as far as production capacity is concerned, and accounts for more than 27% of the global phytoestrogen market share.
- Rising cases of chronic diseases across North America is projected to aid market expansion, which is expected to surpass a valuation of US$ 1.7 Bn by 2030.
- The COVID-19 pandemic is led to decreased demand for phytoestrogen from most end-use industries, due to sluggish production activities. The phytoestrogen market is set to regain its original growth pace in 2021.
“Up-gradations in animal nutrition products to generate long-term business opportunities for players in the phytoestrogen market space,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Titans Investing in Research & Development to Enhance their Long-term Presence
The phytoestrogen market space is consolidated in nature, and market players are delivering products with broadened portfolios. Key players in the phytoestrogen market are ADM, Source Naturals, Natures Plus, Doterra, Frutarom Ltd., Nutragreen Biotechnology, Herbo Nutra, SKbioland, Zellbio gmbh, etc. These players are involved in research & development to gain an upper hand in the dynamic phytoestrogen market. This attracts new entrants in the industry; however, the bar is quite high for new firms to step in, keeping the market consolidated over the long-term forecast.
More Valuable Insights on Phytoestrogen Market
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global phytoestrogen market, presenting historical demand data (2015-2019) and forecast statistics for the period of 2020-2030. The study divulges essential insights on the phytoestrogen market on the basis of application (nutritional supplements, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and others) and type (iso-flavone, coumeston, lignan, and others), across six major regions of the world.
About the Chemicals & Materials Division at Fact.MR
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations of the highly seasoned Chemicals & Materials team at Fact.MR helps clients from across the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repertoire of over thousand reports and 1 million-plus data points, the team has analyzed the Chemicals & Materials industry across 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides unmatched end-to-end research and consulting services. Reach out to explore how we can help.